Today’s modern, energy efficient homes and offices prevent air leakage, so polluted air now has no way to escape. While lowering energy bills has been a positive effect, trapping air pollutants inside our home and work environment has been an unfortunate consequence.
Each time you operate your HVAC system and the fan turns on, these pollutants are circulated throughout your living environment for you to breathe in. Clogged and dirty vent covers make the problem even worse.
When you hire us to clean your air ducts, here’s a brief description of our process:
- Our advanced video inspection procedure will detect all bacteria, fungus, pet dander, mold spores, pollen, and dust mites, and other contaminants.
- We ensure your home or office is not disturbed by covering all furnishings and carpeting during the cleaning process.
- Next, we vacuum out the ductwork while agitating the dust and debris from wall and return ducts to feed everything toward the vacuum.
- Then we brush off duct surfaces with a soft-bristled brush to remove all traces of dirt, dust, residue, pet dander, animal nests, and all evidence of pests and other contaminants that have collected throughout the system.
- Ductwork is sealed and insulated to prevent air leakage, which reduces costs and increases system efficiency.
- A final walkthrough is done to ensure ductwork is thoroughly cleaned, the ducts have been sealed and insulated, and that nothing has been overlooked.
- Last, we request customer sign-off and payment.
Your duct and HVAC system will be cleaned thoroughly and professionally at the best price. In fact, we encourage you to call us last!